CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Barker Christmas...Get Together I

I'm thankful that Christmas has come and gone with no major casualties.....well none that have come to light as of yet.  This was the first year (in 5) that part of my family came to our house.  I was a wreck!!!  Deciding, against the advice of Hub, to go the untraditional route we had a great big old spaghetti dinner!  Thanks Aldi's you fed my entire family six of mine and ten of them!!!  My grandmother was like, "I can't believe you took the time to make all of those meatballs!"  I really could have played Suzy Effing Homemaker but I was honest!!  I couldn't lie to her about that one....I fessed up and told her that they came out of a bag from Aldi and I just through them in the crockpot.  I'm not sure how they felt about it but I'm thankful I survived.  The Hub was in and out all day long while I cleaned and the kids did their own thing.  So, as always, the Mommy got the brunt of everything.  I was just glad when it was all said and done!  Here's some pics from that grand event...Do they look happy to you?!?!?!  (I really can't tell!) 
I really think Papa B was tired!!
 The spread!  Notice my Chicken Bowl!The Kiddie Table!!!My favorite Uncle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment