CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Powell Christmas....Get Together II

Perhaps the most comforting place on Earth is my mom's house!!!  I love being with my mom and Nana Corn... I know showing partiality within family is not good but I do.  I admit that my relationship with my mother has always been better than the relationship with my dad.  The day after the Barker's came to our house we got up the following morning and drove the 2 hours to my mother's house.  This was a really good day (minus the kids being absolute wild indians) which, by the way, my mother and grandmother thought was so cute.  I have always joked that if my mother were an animal, she would be the kind that would eat her babies.  If I had run through the house the way my kids did, she would have beat the tar out of me, I mean this literally and not figuratively!  But that goes to show that grandchildren are beasts of a different kind!  On this day I saw this with my very own eyes.  I wanted to kill them.....they were all trying to kill Spencer, who might I say was trying to get them stirred up....When he was caught, of course, he turned on those Angel eyes like "Who me?"  "They are the ones being bad, not meeee!!"

Good food....good times!  There are no questions with the pictures this day!


Nanny watching my crazy kids!!


The Cheese Eaters!!! Shayde was hiding!!!


These two are always on the move!  They NEVER stop!


Always a comedy show!  Or should I say...CIRCUS!


Not really sure what they were doing!


I messed up her picture!!


Rare photo of the Poppee!

No comments:

Post a Comment