CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beatles Mania

Princess got Beatles Rock Band for Christmas!  This would have been great except for one major detail...she does not have a PS3.  The HUB and Shayde have those.  So my ex being the brainiac that he is I guess assumed that we would all just bow down and say go for it.  Here is the tele in the family room and the rest of us will just watch..."At your leisure, just feel free to take over!"  Oh no!  Such consideration, but then he doesn't live here and only sees her a few hours every other weekend.  Might I add this is the first Christmas in 13 that he has actually spent money on Princess (mind you, he does not have a job).  I'm not sure how this works out, being jobless and getting money to spend but that has been the pattern since I delivered Princess.  Needless to say this is an ongoing battle and a constant source of irritation.

To get back to the point.  I have had a migraine since late last night and three of the four children decided to get in the family room and play Rock Band..  Yippee for ME!  (I'm dripping with sarcasm here)  At least the Beatles are mellow jello so I can Blog peacefully!  Regular Rock Band is a beast of a different kind!  Nine Inch Nails used to be my angry music but now I require mellow music to get me going.  There is way too much chaos in my life!  In my classroom we play Octopus Garden (granted it's the Raffi version) every day just to get everything going.  I am seriously considering that Princess was born in the wrong era.  She is so stuck between the Pin-up time, Beatles, and hippies!  I don't know but I think it's cool that she has left the gothic phase of her life and joined the living.

Gosh I need something stiff to drink right now!  I could seriously be a sophisticated drunk right now and drink before 2 in the afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment