CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shot Received and Groceries Purchased all before 9:30

          My trip back to the doctor was uneventful, thankfully!  I didn't dare to ask to have my blood pressure taken again because frankly, I don't want to know how elevated it was this morning.  After a lot of consideration and a salad for dinner I am convinced that I can be healthier....I'm not talking drastic change but just enough to make a difference.  Now getting Hub on board to help me cut down my stress levels!   Haha I'm thinking that will be a totally wasted effort but it's worth a shot!  My hip is killing me right now and I had a really good nurse.
           Crap I hate getting older!  What can you do?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment