CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring in all of its Glory!

The basil I started from seed is actually looking good!  Honestly I usually kill any kind of plant that I try to raise so I'm rather pleased with this.

In a few short months we will have apples.  I thought the pink buds were just too hard to pass by.  Funny when the wind blew it was like a mini snow storm.
No birds but this bumblebee was exhibiting pollenation at its finest.

The is a better shade of yellow than all of the pollen that we have been seeing lately.











Such a DANDY Lion!

II am truly hoping that the pups didn't kill a poor baby bird.  I'm hoping this is just some of the down that the baby birds shed on this glorious Spring day.

Take note of the yellow ring around the tip of Sam's nose...I think he seriously thinks that he was a bumblebee in his other life.  He sniff sniff sniffs everything while he is wandering in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment